Welcome to Saving Smiles, Weedon and Rushden
Having the perfect smile is something a lot of people dream of, and if you’re looking for a dentist in Northamptonshire to help you achieve your goal, you’ve come to the right place. Saving Smiles Weedon and Rushden, offers top quality preventative and cosmetic dentistry in Northamptonshire, providing a truly professional service for exceptional results.
Here at Saving Smiles, we’re a leading provider of dentistry services, offering a full range of treatments. We can provide everything from teeth whitening and dental implants, to oral hygiene services, and we’re proud to offer an exceptional standard of patient care. With so many advancements in modern dentistry, you can look forward to having a preventative and cosmetic dentist in Northampton who can transform your smile.
Knowing you’ve got a dentist you can trust can make all the difference, and our experienced team will be on-hand to offer the top-quality treatment you deserve. Whether you’re considering veneers, teeth whitening or invisible braces in Northampton, or you want a regular appointment for preventive dental care, we’ll be able to accommodate your needs.
We remain open and are looking forward to seeing you all in practice
As we continue to welcome patients back into practice, we have taken steps to make sure we can do this as safely as possible. To do this we have:
- Introduced a new patient journey.
- Added air extractors fans to all treatment rooms carrying out Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGPs).
We continue to stay close to regional and national regulations & restrictions, sharing all relevant updates as and when they are announced.
This page outlines the modifications to our patient journey.
- Please attend by yourself where possible and arrive on time and not in advance of your appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered so that there is time between patients to minimize the number of patients in the practice at any one time.
- On arrival, please use the alcohol hand gel at reception
- We will ensure you do not wait in the waiting room for long and there will only be a certain number of useable seats in each waiting room
- Please avoid conversations with reception or your dentist as we want to minimise contact and also ensure the dentist doesn’t run behind schedule.
- Any forms filled in at reception or in surgery will be signed on your behalf but with your verbal consent.
- The toilets will not be available for the foreseeable future for patients.
- There will be no magazines or information material for you to read in the waiting room.
In the surgery
- Avoid bringing coats and any accessories like hand bags, mobile phones that you can leave in the car.
- You will be asked to wash your hands In a dedicated sink.
- When sitting on the dental chair avoid touching surfaces and keep your arms folded during the procedure.
- The doors and windows will be left open to ensure ventilation and reduce contact surfaces. If you have significant concerns about privacy then please do let us know.
We will be upgrading our PPE and using the following to ensure your safety as well as ours
- FFP2 masks and surgical water resilient masks
- High volume suction which reduces aerosol by 90%
- Rubber dam placed in the mouth which reduces aerosol by a further 30 -60%
- Gowns for treatment
- Visor shields
- Long aprons for patient
At the end of each appointment we will dispose of all your protective equipment using special clinical waste bins which are incinerated.
At the end of your treatment we will ask you to book your next appointment in surgery and will discuss any payment via BACS or card machine. We want to minimize your time in reception and may contact you to book further appointments if we feel this requires more planning.