Welcome to Saving Smiles, Weedon and Rushden
Having the perfect smile is something a lot of people dream of, and if you’re looking for a dentist in Northamptonshire to help you achieve your goal, you’ve come to the right place. Saving Smiles Weedon and Rushden, offers top quality preventative and cosmetic dentistry in Northamptonshire, providing a truly professional service for exceptional results.
Here at Saving Smiles, we’re a leading provider of dentistry services, offering a full range of treatments. We can provide everything from teeth whitening and dental implants, to oral hygiene services, and we’re proud to offer an exceptional standard of patient care. With so many advancements in modern dentistry, you can look forward to having a preventative and cosmetic dentist in Northampton who can transform your smile.
Knowing you’ve got a dentist you can trust can make all the difference, and our experienced team will be on-hand to offer the top-quality treatment you deserve. Whether you’re considering veneers, teeth whitening or invisible braces in Northampton, or you want a regular appointment for preventive dental care, we’ll be able to accommodate your needs.
This page outlines the modifications to our patient journey.
- On arrival, please use the alcohol hand gel at reception
- Any forms filled in at reception or in surgery will be signed on your behalf but with your verbal consent.
- There will be no magazines or information material for you to read in the waiting room.
We will be upgrading our PPE and using the following to ensure your safety as well as ours
- FFP2 masks and surgical water resilient masks
- High volume suction which reduces aerosol by 90%
- Rubber dam placed in the mouth which reduces aerosol by a further 30 -60%
At the end of each appointment we will dispose of all your protective equipment using special clinical waste bins which are incinerated.
At the end of your treatment we will ask you to book your next appointment in surgery and will discuss any payment via BACS or card machine.